When Seconds Count ……. Count on OnGuardHelp! Never be alone with help just a tap away.
Guardian Help, Inc. is presenting a mobile software application called OnGuardHelp. This mobile Personal Emergency Response System (mPERS) APP is designed to enhance personal safety and provide immediate help in a non-emergency as well as emergency situation.
OnGuardHelp is a simple, easy to use, and feature-rich personal safety app designed specifically for smartphones and mobile devices.The app has a single display screen with five distinct emergency calling buttons.Each button has a specific purpose to correspond to the type of emergency, providing peace of mind to caller that help is just a tap away with OnGuardHelp.
- Get help in critical situations.
- Send Silent Alerts in threatening or hostile situations.
- Turn your smartphone into your personal bodyguard.
- Get help with a tap of a button - Inform your family, friends, and authorities that you are in danger or need help while also disclosing your GPS location.
- One-click Instant Call & Text (SMS).
- Real-Time GPS Location Tracking .
- Initiates an Emergency call to the nearest 911 Dispatch Center.
- Tapping the button places a call to the OnGuard 24/7 Crisis Monitoring Center.
-Add emergency contacts (Family/Friends).
- Your contact will receive your pre-defined message. If your Contact’s Smartphone is capable and enabled they can also receive your device’s GPS location.
- 24/7 availability of Certified Crisis Management Center and Team to help with any situation.
OnGuardHelp is a free software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-07-31. The program can be installed on Android.
OnGuardHelp (version 1.9.9) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.